We wanted to share with you a video review by blogger “The Style Chair” as she tried the Satthwa premium hair oil for a month. Like most of us, she too had crazy hair fall issues in the monsoon along with frizzy and life less hair.
Not only did she report a reduction in hair fall but also reduction in dandruff and new hair growth! View her video review on the Satthwa premium hair oil.
Top 5 things you are doing right now which is making your hair fall even more.
1. Using coarse pillow cover: Most of us sleep on cotton pillow covers and there is nothing wrong with that, however some cotton covers are rough to the touch and when you toss and turn your head on those covers, hairs get tangled between the rough pillow threads and they break off. Change your pillowcase to a high thread count cotton case or use silk covers.
2. Applying too much shampoo: Reduce your shampoo usage, apply only 1–2 times a week and rest of the time, just wash with water. Sulfates and Parabens in the shampoo cause more damage then you know. Do not use Anti-dandruff shampoo as your regular shampoo and for prolonged periods, the loads of chemicals which go into an antidandruff shampoo will spoil your hair. To remove harsh dandruff, use lemongrass oil.
3. Drying your hair: Do not vigorously rub your hair with the towel, this leads to unnecessary hair trauma, instead gently pat dry your hair with a towel or cover your hair with a towel and give it 10–15 min till the towel soaks all the water. Avoid blow-drying your hair on high heat, this flash dries not only the moisture on your hair but also dries the scalp which makes the hair brittle.
4. Daily oiling your hair daily: Daily oiling your hair is not required, in fact if you oil your scalp and hair and go about your daily business, the oil will attract lots of dust and pollution and close the pores of the scalp which will result in less oxygen going into the roots and making them week, We have written an entire article on this which you can read here.
If you need to apply oil daily, make sure you do that only with a few drops and only to your hair length and not to scalp.
5. Not Massaging your scalp daily: Massaging your scalp not only makes you feel good but also increase the blood circulation in the scalp, this make blood reach the hair roots and makes them stronger.
Watch our video and let Simran update you on a few more things which you can change to help with hair fall issues.