Satthwa’s premium hair oil is a blend of 9 oils and those 9 oils include Sweet Almond oil, Castor oil, Extra Virgin Coconut oil, Grapeseed oil, Emu oil, Amla oil, Jojoba oil and Extra Virgin Olive oil. Each oil has it’s own benefit and it provides nourishment to the hair in it’s own way thereby reducing hair fall and activating hair growth.
Today, we will be sharing 3 different ways in which you can use our premium hair oil other than just applying it straight.
1. Banana mask for smooth and silky hair
Bananas contain folic acid that makes your hair shine. It also keep your hair moisturised and well hydrated. The potassium in the fruit and the other natural oils also improve hair health.
Processing time 15-20 minutes
1. Peel a banana and add 1/4 cup of Satthwa’s premium oil and one egg white.
2. Add all the ingredients to a blender and puree for a couple of minutes.
3. Apply the mixture to your hair and let it stay for 15 minutes.
4. You can then wash your hair with your favourite shampoo and conditioner.
Important to note – While applying this hair masks, it is essential to keep two things in mind so that you don’t end up with chunks of banana in your hair post hair wash. First, whenever you use a banana for hair mask, make sure it is in the pulp form and there are no chunks. Just to be sure, blend all the contents of the hair mask. Second, never let this hair mask dry on your hair completely. The hair mask should still be wet when you wash your hair so that you can easily get rid of the banana, which otherwise tends to stick. You might feel that your hair is a little stiff when it is drying, but once it dries completely, you will be able to see the results.
2. Honey mask for hair growth
Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause for slower hair growth. It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy. Honey also comprises antibacterial and antiseptic qualities. This prevents scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis, allowing for unhindered hair growth
Lets move on to hair mask and for that you will need
• Half cup Honey.
• 1/4th cup Satthwa’s premium hair oil.
• 1/4th cup Buttermilk (optional)
Processing time 30 minutes
1. Blend the honey and Satthwa’s premium hair oil together and microwave for 10 seconds. (do not super hear the oil as it might loose it’s properties)
2. Once the mixture has cooled, add the buttermilk and stir.
3. Now, apply this evenly all over your hair.
4. Leave the honey mask on for about 30 minutes.
5. Wear a plastic cap to prevent dripping.
6. Rinse out the mask with cool/lukewarm water and shampoo.
Satthwa’s premium hair oil is a natural conditioner that improves hair health because it contains benefits of 9 essential oils while the honey boosts hair growth.
3. Yogurt Mask for split ends
Yogurt does wonders to your hair in many ways. With Zinc, vitamin E, proteins and lactic acid present. Yoghurt can prevent your hair from such damages caused due to stress, pollution, harsh water and chemical treatments. Split ends too have a bad effect on hair preventing the proper growth and shine
Process time 60 minutes
1 Take some yoghurt.
2 (2) table spoon of Satthwa’s premium oil.
3 Apply the paste with the brush on your roots and hair. Let it remain for half an hour.
4 Wash off with water.
Repeat the process once a week. This mixture will not only relieve you from split ends but will also confer your hair with a gorgeous lustre.