Dandruff is a sign of bad hygiene and it is bad for your scalp and the health of your hair. Aesthetically no one likes to see dandruff on their hair and on their cloths. Yet there are so many men and women, even kids who struggle with dandruff everyday.
Let us discuss a fast way to get rid of dandruff without using any anti-dandruff shampoos or harmful chemicals which can ruin your scalp and even though reduce dandruff in the short time, they are not good for hair in the long run.
Items required (2)
- Lemongrass Essential Oil (Lemongrass EO)
- (carrier oil) Extra Virgin Coconut oil or
- (carrier oil) Jojoba oil (Better than coconut oil) or
- (carrier oil) Satthwa Premium Hair oil (Best option)
How to use (3 simple steps)
Step 1 – Take 2–3 teaspoons of the carrier oil of your choice.
Step 2 – Add 3–4 drops of Lemongrass essential oil in the carrier oil
Step 2 – Apply to scalp and massage gently.
Things to keep in mind
- It’s best to apply the mix at night and leave it overnight but if you do not have time, then apply 2–3 hours before you shampoo.
- You do not need to use any anti-dandruff shampoo, try buying a shampoo which does not contain sulfate and parabens.
- Apply 2 times a week for a month to start seeing results. (After getting the desired results) If you are using the Satthwa hair oil, you can discontinue adding lemongrass EO and just use the Satthwa oil as it contains Jojoba oil which has anti fungal properties as well.
Lemongrass Essential Oil is also known to help with Psoriasis (Red and Itchy scalp), you can use the above technique to get relief.
Watch our video on some of the other benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil