Now a days everything is loaded with so many chemicals. We hardly get anything that is pure and is loaded benefits without being heavy on the pocket. So, we thought that we should come up with something that has the following benefits for your skin i.e. anti-ageing, anti-acne, tightening pores, reducing inflammation and wrinkles. This DIY face wash will definitely provide you a glowing and healthy skin.
For making this face wash you will require following things
1. Tomatoes The tangy vegetable contains high amounts of lycopene that makes skin less sensitive to UV rays. This in turn prevents the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and slows down the process of ageing. It also contains high amounts of Vitamin C that is helpful in treating acne and oily skin, achieving even skin tone and a healthy glow.
2. Honey Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it's great for acne treatment and full of anti oxidants, it is great for slowing down skin ageing. Complexion boost: It is extremely moisturising and soothing, so it helps create a glow.
3. Lemon Lemon has antibacterial properties which helps in reducing pigmentation, dark spots, Blackhead treatment and acne. Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid, so they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time.
4. Aloe Vera Aloe Vera gel contains two hormones: Auxin and Gibberellins. These two hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation.
5. Tea tree oil is applied to the skin for infections such as acne & fungal infections as it contains antibacterial properties. You can buy Satthwa Tea Tree Essential oil from our website.
How To Make
STEP 1: Take 2-3 tomatoes and cut it into 4 pieces and grind them well in a mixer grinder
Step 2: Add half table spoon of honey to that mixture
Step 3: Add half tea spoon of lemon juice to the mixture
Step 4: Add 1 tea spoon of Fresh Aloe Vera
Step 5: Add 3-4 drops of Satthwa’s tea tree oil to the mixture Step 6: Mix it well and store it in the bottle You can wash your face with this face wash twice or thrice a day.
Warning: This face wash can be stored only for 2 weeks and for best results keep it in the refrigerator. Please do a patch test first to see if you are not allergic to essential oil as essential oils are very concentrated and might affect the skin adversely as well.