When it comes to hair health, many YouTube videos advise various DIYs. You must come across healthy seeds for healthy hair. Pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, and fenugreek seeds for hair are some of the most talked about seeds.
Fenugreek seeds are none other than methi seeds. You should read below to know about the benefits of fenugreek seeds for hair.
Benefits of fenugreek seeds for hair:
1. Fenugreek seeds are rich in vital nutrients like Vitamin A, B, C, protein, oleic acid, biotin, calcium, and more. All these are required for treating various hair issues.
2. Fenugreek seeds have antimicrobial properties that keep the scalp healthy and free from itchiness and dryness.
3. They are rich in protein and therefore make roots stronger. They also prevent hair breakage.
4. Fenugreek seeds increase blood circulation in the scalp.
5. They are used as a timeless remedy for growing hair volume. They also promote faster and healthier regrowth.
6. These seeds also act as a natural moisturizer that detangles strands and restores shine and hydration.
How to use fenugreek seeds for hair?
1. Fenugreek seeds are soaked in water overnight. You can drink them in the morning. Or they can be eaten in salads or sprouts. They are a good way to detox toxins away.
2. An easy way to apply them is to grind the seeds into a paste with water. Apply them on hair and wash after 20 minutes with a mild shampoo.
3. You can even mix them with coconut oil. You simply have to grind them into a powder and then combine them with the oil. Gently massage the hair roots and wash them with a shampoo after 30 mins.